In working with me, here is my promise to you:
I will give you the freedom to work on growing your business; knowing that the day to day operations are sorted. I will start from a position of understanding your big picture and the systems/processes you have in place, and ensure that we get the most value out of them. I will organize, multitask and troubleshoot. I will keep up with the systems, tools and trends. I will keep you posted, always.
And I will do all of this with care and integrity. I am in your court, on your team. Your success is my success.
10 Non-Work Facts About Me
- I was born in Brunei, lived in Melbourne, Australia for an amazing 6 years, and am now based out Vancouver, BC. If you ask me today where I see myself and my family in a few years, my answer would be “who knows?!”
- I’m a mom to two gorgeous girls. We named them Farah and Farisia, which means joy and fighter in Arabic. (Long story behind those choices. Ask, and I’ll happily share them with you!)
- I named my business Gobeithio, in honour of my late mother. It is Welsh for hope.
- I absolutely love crime fiction everything – with the Scandinavian and British variety being fantabulously awesome sauce.
- If I could (and one day, I will!), I’d like to play the clarinet.
- A big dream of mine is to be able to spend good chunks of time living/working in Tokyo, Bali, New Zealand, San Fran and Ireland – with my family no less.
- Of all my years out there, I was happiest working for an organization called Women’s Health in the South East. They are a small nonprofit focused on (you guessed it!) women’s health … and my job was to teach women from all walks of life how to use technology for the things that matter – staying connected to family, to friends, to the communities in which they lived. Dream job!
- Favourite ever concert – Tori Amos in Melbourne, with Coldplay coming in at a super close second!
- I think I have an eye for photography and I’d love to get great at it in time.
- I asked the love of my life for three words to describe me. They were – mindful, caring and engaging <3 I’d say his three words are – tenacious, reflective, fiercely loyal.